Question
Posted by: Carl | 2009/04/29

Serious sagging eyebrows

I do have serious sagging eye brows. What is the average cost for such a procedure

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Carl, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.

Prices for surgery vary between surgeons and your best approach would be to book a consultation with the plastic surgeon of your choice and following an examination an exact quote can be given. Brow lift procedures must be differentiated from excess skin over the eyes (upper and lower eyelids) as they are different procedures each for its own indication. For the latter a blepharoplasty is performed and prices can vary between R 15,000.00 to
R22,00.00 (as a rough guideline).