Question
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-11

Serious question for sexologist about taboo practices

Certain acts for gratification have never really been spoken about, because maybe people are embarrased or find them totally perverted and disgusting. I would like to ask whether these practices are really uncommon, I refer to acts like watersports and more intense " sports" .

From a psychological perspective, why are people interested in that and how common is it really?

This is a serious enquiry.

thank you.

I'm afraid I cannot give actual prevalence rates, few studies ask this question and I don't currently have access to those that exist, but I am aware that there is a small proportion of individuals who do find sexual activity involving urination or faecal matter, or simply watching someone else urinating or their stools, to be erotic. The reasons for this are not always clear. In some cases this may be linked to childhood abuse (physical, sexual or emotional), in others there is some other early erotic association that may or may not be easily identified where the association between sexual excitement and the fetish object/act took place.

18
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-17

I raise a legit question then get lambasted? How mature is that? " S"  tells me Im an idiot and gives no reason for it, then I get lambasted again for not chilling out?

Come on now!

Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-17

Come on now!

Posted by: Pat | 2009-12-15

Anon - definately refering to you buddy. Like Kelly just said - CHILLI OUT!

Reply to Pat
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-12-15

lol! Thats just nasty stuff I must say!
Anyone into that sort of thing must be way disturbed.
Anon why do you need to be so nasty, chill dude!
Sounds like you seeing purple

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-15

Hey Pat, are you referring to me ( Anon) or S?

Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-15

Posted by: Pat | 2009-12-15

This oke has some serious aggression and other issues!

Reply to Pat
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-14

Hey S...I suspect you are still a virgin and living at home with mummy, dont come here where big people talk, you cant contribute, so stay away.

Thank you.

Posted by: S | 2009-12-14

Hey Anon.... you are an idiot!

Reply to S
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-14

Thank you, quite complicated I see.

Different strokes for different folks is what comes to mind.

Posted by: Huh ? | 2009-12-12

OK. I now understand. I' m interested in what C/S has to say .Thanks

Reply to Huh ?
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-12-12

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-11

I was refering to coprofillia and golden showers only (hardsports and watersports), not incest, not necrophillia, nothing like that.

Posted by: Huh? | 2009-12-11

I agree with Bee. Anon your response to the queries is arrogant defensive and high-handed. This is an open forum and everyone generally tries to help one another with experiences or ideas. I would like to see how the " Professional"  deals with your query, as for me I am not quite sure what point you are attempting to make. Taboo practices, as far as I understand them relate to incidents like cannibalism, inscest, necrophelia as more extreme practices and fellation, cunnilingus, masturbation, sodomy as lesser " No No' s"  to mention a few.

Reply to Huh?
Posted by: Bee | 2009-12-11

Well then I must be ignorant too. Becoz I also didnt know what the heck Anonymous is talking about. Please also note that sometimes the people on these forums have lots of experience whichis practical and can help you a great deal so dont snub them

Reply to Bee
Posted by: Demi | 2009-12-11

Anon, S is just ignorant about the terminology used, watersports S is like golden showers.

Reply to Demi
Posted by: Anon | 2009-12-11

You seem to have a problem here ' S' , if you read the question properly it was addressed to the sexologist and it was an inquiry about a particular fetish that is not often spoken about.

Now if that makes you horny, thats your business not mine. I dont ask anyone else for their opinion just the professional.

Pls respect the forum and not post idiotic comments if you have no understanding or maturity.

Posted by: S | 2009-12-11

What are you talking about?
Does watersports turn you on?

Please rephrase your question, because it sounds as if Extreme Sports and Water sports make you horny?????

Reply to S