Question
Posted by: Bigeasy | 2008/07/17

Serious problem with deep penile pains

I have a very serious problem that has been going on for over 10 years now. The thing is I had unprotected sex in Dec.1997 and coming into 1998 I started developing very deep pain inside my manhood with a very heavy constipation.

The only temporary relieve i got was through a spuit (traditional medication) but 2 weeks later it recurred. I consulted various Urologists here in Gauteng without any help and I underwent various tests like HIV, Cancer, X-rays, cytoscopy over 6 times and all was normal. Only 2 Doctors diagnosed me with prostatitis i.e. the infection of the prostate. But I took antibiotics such Cipro 500, did prostate massage, chinese aqupancture etc but nothing seem to work. I ' m now battling to erect also. Any help or advise because i ' m really desperate.

Yesterday i went to see this herbalist who sell DR Hulda Clark herbal products and he gave me a course that clean liver and colon and he put me on a very strict diet like not taking cofee, sugar in any form, no meali meal, beer (i like my savanna dry), oven warmed meal, no cheese etc for the rest of my life and i wonder if they will ever work.

I saw also on the internet about this products/herbs like Pygeum africanum, Saw palmetto &  they are said to be effective. How true is that? I have been buying and consulting everywhere that my medical aid budget keep exhausted.

I know i might have bored you with such a lenghty story and my apologies for that. But your advice will be highly appreciated.

Bigeasy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It sounds like you if you are suffering from chronic prostatitis. I recommend that you re-consult a urologist and stay with him, in order for him/her to treat you over a period of time. You might have to take strong antibiotics for at least three weeks.

As far as the herbalist is concerned, you will have to wait and see if you get any positive results.

Kind regards