Question
Posted by: deepika | 2008/06/09

serious problem

I am 18 years girl old living in India. 2 months ago i had sex with my 40 year old servant. Now he forces me to do it everyday and he blackmails me that if i didnt then he will tell it to my parents or even to other people. My dad and mom will be shock if they knew what i have done. And in India nobody does sex before marriage and if they does they keep secret.
And he lives alone and so he can really tell it to anybody.
I am feeling angry and guilty that i allowed him to do sex with me.
PLEASE HELP

Expert ImageTeen expert

Did he fore you into a sexual relationship or did you consent to this at the beginning? It is important to remember that you do have the right to say no, as it is your body and you have the right to make decisions about whom you have a sexual relationship with.

You may want to think about telling your mom as this may take away the power he has over you. If youre mom knows he cannot threaten you with this secret as the secret will be broken.

Keeping this secret will only make him more powerful and by telling your mom you may find that she is able to help you put a stop to this, as I hope she still sees you as a child she wants to protect.

3
Posted by: Xiao97 | 2008/07/21

I understand what type of situation your in. If I had that problem with my parents knowing they would have kicked me out of the house. So I can understand how stressed you are. Also the fact that he is your servant you cant report him for sexual abuse without your parents knowing. Although if you think about it... he wont tell your parents coz if he did than they will most proberly kill him (although I think so) Unless your really stuck... does any of your friends know??? they could help sort him out.

Reply to Xiao97
Posted by: Meryn | 2008/07/21

If you told your parents, you' d get in big trouble.
Say no to him. If he tries to attack you, make sure you have a pole or something to hit him with if he attacks. if not, try to tell them the truth and tell them it' s not your fault.

Reply to Meryn
Posted by: sadi | 2008/06/09

Deepika, did you consent to this or was it rape?? He has taken advantage of you and this is not your fault. Tell your parents, surely they will understand. You are 18 and this man is 40!!!

Reply to sadi