Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2009-11-18

Serious help required

Im a 24 year old female, have had 4 sexual partners, the problem is my current partner has an extremely huge penis, when we tried attempting intercourse, we used lube, only the head went in and i felt like i was going to be torn apart, is there any way we can have intercourse without me getting hurt or being torn?

Sometimes fear of pain can cause the muscles to tense up which makes penetration more difficult. There are a few tips to try: make sure that you spend a lot of time relaxing fully and are well lubricated and aroused; let your partner stimulate you to orgasm first – when a woman climaxes the vagina balloons and penetration may be easier; use positions where you can manage the level of penetration or where penis penetration is quite shallow – e.g. woman on top position. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

10
Posted by: Joker | 2009-11-18

Hi Shelly. Your donkey' s equipment reminds me of the joke. A teacher asks a kid to explain the word " SOMETHING"  The boy replies, "  Well Miss if a guy can enclose both fists over his penis, the piece that sticks out the top.. well THAT' s something !!

Reply to Joker
Posted by: Joker | 2009-11-18

Reply to Joker
Posted by: The Answer | 2009-11-18

To prevent the whole length going in when he is on the short strokes you may have to put baffle rings on him. Im not sure where you actually get them but you can improvise with rubber or foam rings that prevents him pushing the whole thing in. Most women can accomodate the width, but the length can really mess your insides up.

Reply to The Answer
Posted by: Charles | 2009-11-18

Jenny, I think you are in a dream world, as thick as a red bull can, never

Reply to Charles
Posted by: Shelly | 2009-11-18

Zim... are serious??? a baby comes out of there !!! compare the size of the babies head to what i said.. thunk about it !!

Reply to Shelly
Posted by: zim | 2009-11-18

Shelly I don' t believe what you are saying, in that case I think your vagina is big like hall if you can accomodate a person like that.

Reply to zim
Posted by: Shelly | 2009-11-18

Hi I an 21...
What size approx. in cm / thickness...is extremely huge penis..Jenny? My experince my BF who was approx. 23cm (yes it was measured LOL) &  little thinner then a " red bull"  can ..was not easy initally.... YOU have got to be on the top &  well lubricated...keep in control when sliding down &  relax ..your vagina will ajust for the thickness ...may take few sessions before its smooth riding... for the depth you may not manage to take all of his penis in you... so you goto be control again. I know ... I can' t the full length - others it knocks &  hurts a bit inside. Hope you cum right !! excuse the punn.

Reply to Shelly
Posted by: XXX | 2009-11-18

U should control things ie try being on top so you can control how deep he goes.Just go slowly each time and eventually u will find you can take all of him.
Don' t let him hurt you as it will only turn you off.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: king | 2009-11-18

open legs widder, move u hips

Reply to king
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-11-18

Reply to Sexologist