Question
Posted by: Anon for this | 2010-07-06

Series of misdiagnoses at MediCross

Dear Doc

I don''t know who to ask about this. We are a family with 2 small children, and during the week the kids go to the Paed if they''re sick, and to MediCross if they are sick over the weekend. The past year we must have had at least 4 misdiagnoses at the MediCross. It has cost us thousands of Rands! Antibiotics are also prescribed at each and every visit to this MediCross. This does not feel normal to me. I am starting to resent the imporper or unnecessary treatments that are prescribed and the huge unnecessary costs it has incurred for us as a family. Is there something I can do about it?

Dear Anon for this
If it is a specific doctor, then you can contact Medicross's headoffice and lodge a complaint. What kind of diagnosis did they miss? Could you give me a bit more info?
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-06

Dear Anon for this
dr Bets