Question
Posted by: Carol | 2010-03-30

SERDEP

I have been taking SERDEP which I believe is a generic for SERLIFE (anti-depressant) for about a month now. Since I have taken it my stomach has been really upset and it does not seem to be changing. I have used almost a full bottle of betaperamide and also taking reuterri but nothing is helping. I often have to go quite a few times during the day and night. Would this just be a side effect or what would you recommend?

Hallo Carol
Serdep can cause diarrhoea - please talk to your doctor as he may need to change your medication.

2
Posted by: Conroy | 2010-05-28

Since ive been on antidepresants mylife has gone down hill fast an now that im off it im worst than before dont know what to do anymore i believe we are being poisoned with these pills and they always have a new 1 i wish i never took this rubish

Reply to Conroy
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-30

Hallo Carol

Reply to cyberdoc