Posted by: Lea | 2009-02-05

Is op 120mg cymbalta asook seraquel van 50mg. Ek het egter baie gewig opgetel vanaf ek die seraquel gebruik is dit n newe effek van die pille. Wat is die doel van seraquel, ek kry erge angs aanvalle

Seroquel ( Quetiapine is its chemical name ) is a mood stabilizer, used in treating Bipolar Disorder, and also Schizophrenia. Weight-gain is one of its possible side-effects. Cymbalta ( Duloxetine) is a new and expensive antidepressant, and less likely to cause weight-gain, indeed it may be more likely to cause weight-loss, and loss of appetite. I have no experience of cobining these two drugs specifically, and have seen no good trials assessing their combined effects. I'm not sure, from your message, whether you HAD anxiety attacks, and are wondering whether the meds are supposed to help those, or whether the anxiety attacks are recentl and might be caused by them. Unless your doctor has diagnosed Bipolar Disorder and discussed it with you, you had better ask him to explain why he has added the Seroquel. Doctors sometimes use drugs for reasons beyond their most common uses, but they need to explain that to you