Posted by: janki | 2012-04-24

septogard and folliculitis

So I have irritant folliculitis. It is worse in the summer because I shave my legs more in the summer.. However in the winter it still appears on my legs. I have had folliculitis for about a year now. It is not severe but it is quite irritating, unattractive, and at times it itches and is painful if i touch it.. It gets worse when it''s warmer outsied and when my legs rub against something like my pants or a chair or whatever. So i hav given up hope on this skin problem.. yes i have tried a lot of things... nothing works good. I dont want to go to the dermatologist because i have read so many stories of people with the same condition, who were put on a course of anti biotics and when the course was completed, it came back / got worse and anti biotics is not that good for the rest of our inner body, only for the condition, so I dont want to go on any anti biotics. Except for washing with anti bacterial soap, not shaving often and keeping the area of my legs clean, i dont really know what else i can do. I bought septogard tablets yesterday, dddo you think that could help to control the virus/bacteria which is causing my follicles to become inflamed?? and i read that most people find that their follliculitis gets better when they drink turmeric, it its very powerful and a natural inflammatory. Do you have any other advice for me?? please let me know...I am also taking some lactovita to restore my intestinal balance because I read that that could also be the cause of bad skin? let me know what you think. Thank you.

Unfortunately, you will not get rid of the bacterial infection without a course of antibiotics. You can however, apply Fissan paste bum cream after shaving, as this might alleviate the folliculitis.