Question
Posted by: Angie | 2010-07-08

Q.

Septogard

Hi Dr. Many moms are talking about the new SEPTOGARD natural antibiotic and immune booster. My daughter is on singulair 4mg and Zyrtec daily.
Is this safe to give her at the sign of a runny nose, cough etc and/or immune booster.

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImagePaediatrician

Septogard appears to be safe to use for your daughter. As far as I can find out it should not cause any problems with the Singulair and Zyrtec she is taking.

2
user comments

C.

Posted by: Umusa | 2014-03-28

it's not a comment actually but a question...Will septogard treat the sexual infections such as STI's?

Reply to Umusa
Posted by: Jojo | 2010-07-09

Hi Angie, Would be interested to see what Dr says, but I''ve used Septogard on my two boys for the last year - every day -sometimes 2x a day.
I''ve personally seen remarkable improvement in my 2 year old''s health. I used it to boost his immune system after he was constantly getting colds, leading to chest infections, tonsils etc. When the boys did get a cold as invariably kids do, he recovered sooo much quicker, and a lot of the times, without the need for any antibiotics.
I ve now stopped for a few months and changed to Viral gard as I think your body gets used to one type of vitamin/med and a change is needed. However, I will definitely be going back to this fab syryp for my boys later in the year. I really did see a difference in their health!

Ps. I called the manufacturers and was told that they can use it indefinitely - it''s not a medicine as such, but an immune booster.

Reply to Jojo

Want to comment?