Posted by: Jojo | 2009-06-03

I have a 4 yr old &  19 mth old and have been giving the younger son Septogard for the last month or so and have seen dramatic improvements in his health. It' s a natural antibiotic and builds up the immune system. Can I use this indefinitely and would you suggest I still supplement with another child vitamin i.e viral guard or creche guard - or am I just doubling up on everything?

Expert ImageNatural health

septogaurd is a natural anti biotic. you can use one tab during winter but after this stop the product. Rather use a good multivitamin and mineral then. if your biochemical base line is sufficient (minerals and vitamins) one has less chances of developing infections or colds.

Dr Debbie

Good day. My husband is epileptic and I would like to know if he could take septogard?

What can be used for a bed wetting child please?

I have rosacea will septoguard help

Posted by: Lita | 2013-05-09

My pharmacist recommended Septogard, maxim dose, after being diagnosed with spider bite on my leg. For how long should I take it?

Reply to Lita