Question
Posted by: Debby | 2009/04/20

Seperation blus

I am 30 and recently moved out of marital home because I was almost going insane on how husband of 5yrs has been treating me. Now I see him every now and then and we have spoken about seeking psychologist help to deal with emotions which are still very high. and also help our 4year old son who has negatively changed because of this move. I stay in Jhb and would welcome advise as to who best to consult for this.

We can't, for excellent reasons, recommend specific shrinks on this site --- but if you don't have a GP who ca reccomend someone known to him, try FAMSA, a national oprganization, who can usually recommend several suitable counsellors in your area