Posted by: MMM | 2009-07-24

Im not sure if im looking for advice, if there is any, or just want to see this in black and white. I moved out about a month ago, seperation, its a long story. On the one side I thought it would " jolt"  me into reality and I would realise that I still love him. Unfortunately, I like being on my own!!!! I made the arrangement that we spend sometime together everyweek, for the kids sake, but I dont look forward to these visits at all!!! What now?

Well, if you've realized you like being on your own, that may be a significant and useful revelation and realization. Maybe it DID jolt you into reality. Is this unfortunate ? And view the weekly occasions as for and about the kids --- that should be welcome ?
Bu tas others suggest, give it time, and consider couples counselling to be sure bfore deciding the finalize the separation And, while you're aware of some of its impact on you --- how is it affecting him ?

Posted by: sss | 2009-07-25

Marriage is not a life sentence neither is pefect untiy between two people it has up and down , there no pefect partner out there . Noboby want to live thier rest on their own , Consider seeing a marriage consoller before losing someone that love you

Reply to sss
Posted by: Juliette | 2009-07-24

I' d say give it a bit more time. Maybe it' s just a phase of independance. Don' t go get divorced only to regret it and get remarried/ spend the rest of your life regretting it.

Reply to Juliette