Question
Posted by: MSR | 2009-11-02

Seperated stomach muscle

I am 28 yrs old and gave birth 5 weeks ago to my 4th baby. A few days after delivery my midwife did mention that my stomach musles had seperated. This is the firsttime it has happened from all my pregnancies.

Do I need to see some doctor/specialist before I can begin excercise? What can I do to get my stomach musle togehtehr again?

Hallo MSR
You may have a hernia, and if this is the case a small operation may be necessary. You can begin to exercise but if you see a bulge coming out on your tummy when you exercise, rather see your doctor for an evaluation.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-02

Hallo MSR

Reply to cyberdoc