Question
Posted by: Friendinneed | 2010-06-29

Sentivity

I wonder if you can help me.
for some or other reason my wife is not sensitive in he pubic area. What can I do to better the experience for her?

One would need to identify whether it is that your wife is (1) not sensitive physically (i.e. does she have a problems with the nerves in her pelvic area due to some damage or disease?), (2) whether she is not focusing on the sensations that she experiences (i.e. she has neurological sensation but doesn't pay attention to the feelings - this may be due to preoccupation with other things or not wanting to feel sensation due to fear or anger, perhaps), or (3) whether your wife is feeling sensation but is not directing you to what do things that she enjoys (she may be unaware herself what she likes/dislikes or just to uncomfortable directing you to what she likes). Whilst the use of good lubricants (e.g. Durex 'play', astroglide, sylk, assegai) could help with sensation, it is crucial to understand which of the above is the case; you need to check these out with her...Repost once you have done so and if you don't find an improvement with the use of a good lubricant.

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-06-29

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist