Posted by: Nina | 2009-03-19

Sensual Pleasures

Dr Betts

Hi thanks for your reply to my question No 1622.

You talk about STDS on the therapists hands is this common?I think if my husband was to ask the therapist to see their hands they would be offended what could he get from there hands.

I did watch her when she finished with my hubby wash the sperm off her hands straight away with soap and then i can remember in the beginning she used a hand sanitizer. before the body massage

Dear Nina
It sounds as if they are conscious of hygiene so you probably do not have to worry. It is rare for them to have infections on the hands.

Posted by: nina | 2009-03-23

Hi Unknown

Normal massage with body to body some nipple play and fingering to the point of climax you can take your own vibrator.If you go for a massage with your partner you can both be aroused by the therapist then they will leave yo and you can finish off with sex.

Do you want to try

Reply to nina
Posted by: unknown | 2009-03-20

thank you

I am female......what does the ladies massage entail?

Reply to unknown
Posted by: Nina | 2009-03-20

He goes to Shiatsu in Sandton area near Hyde Park look in the paper it is a good place and the Thai girls give a very good ladies massage are you male or female?

Reply to Nina
Posted by: Unknown | 2009-03-19

Hi Nina

Please could you let me know were about your husband goes for the sensual massage.

I have looking for a decent place for a long time and always referred onto terrible places.

Reply to Unknown