Question
Posted by: Nina | 2009/03/17

Sensual Pleasure

Can you tell me my husband goes for sensual massage which includes a nude body rub and hand releif at the end of the treatment. I have been in the same treatment room ,having a massage when hes had it done.

I have allowed it as he went for this relief before we were married and men have this high sex drive.My only concern, is l he at risk of bringing home an std.

I know the owner and she said no sex is on offer just clean fun.

Can you let me know.

Nina

Dear Nina
If the therapists are hygiene conscious and have no infections on the hands, the chances of getting an STD is almost nil