Question
Posted by: Lover..... | 2009-03-25

sensual massages, erotic oils, etc

I need to enhance my lovelife, a friend of mine told me that there is sensual massages, erotic essential oils that saduces a man and makes him last longer while i' d cum manytimes, massages that would give us erotic unforgatable feeling so i want to ask, is there somebody that knows about this, is this true? if so, where does one get these things?

i cant really ask her cos she also heard from somebody and she is also looking, just like me.

Dear Lover,

Please visit your local book stores and you will find an array of books on sensual massage, erotic massage, the use of oils etc. This can be lots of fun, playful and sensual and seductive. Learning to last longer, i.e. to delay ejaculation is a skill a man can learn, but is not a "side" effect of sensual massage. Sensual massage can extent the time period of a sexual encounter though if you take your time and indulge in the sensory pleasures of the massage.