Question
Posted by: unknown | 2009/03/20

Sensual Massage

is a sensual message illegal?

In not a legal expert, so my response is entirely my opinion rather than fact. Please check this out with a legal expert if it is a serious concern. My understanding is that any form of 'paid for' sexual act is illegal in South Africa at present. This would mean that if you are just having a sensual massage of your body and not including your genitalia, then this would not be illegal, but as soon as it is part of a sexual act (such as oral sex or masturbation/stimulation of the genitals) that this might be.

7
Posted by: Peter | 2015/09/22

It's only illegal if it goes against public morals, which change over time. Since tantra is about stimulation as well, it's les and less offensive. Therefore, it's a legal grey area. And these never get prosecuted because of the right to privacy issues and the right to associate with people or persons. And really isn't anyones business what happens between two consenting adults. The only reason it's illegal is because cash is changing hands and government being a money grabber, wants it's cut. So for all intense purposes, it's legal in practical terms. And that's the way it should be. And if government wants it's cut, they must make it legal.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Unknown | 2009/03/20

Boring?????

Have you ever been for a sensual massage?

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: P | 2009/03/20

Boring!

If you are not caught in a unlawfull act how can you ne arrested?

Reply to P
Posted by: Unknown | 2009/03/20

yes it does bother me.

There are sensual massage persons that dont offer sex.
I like going to them for this service and was wondering if I get caught going to one will i be arrested and prosecuted?
Similarly to persons visiting prostitutes

Reply to Unknown
Posted by: P | 2009/03/20

Well, by making it sound like a massage make sit legal, although we all know it is about sex.

Come to think of it, I wonder how all the openly sex ads are legal.

Why does it bother you?

Reply to P
Posted by: unknown | 2009/03/20

By persons that advertise in and around sandton, either through local news papers or friend referrals.

Reply to unknown
Posted by: P | 2009/03/20

A sensual message about a massage?

who gives it to you?

Reply to P