Question
Posted by: Jane | 2011/01/06

sensitivity

Hi there, I'm 61 + still enjoy regular sex with my husband. However the last few months my nipples, vagina lips + clitoris have become less sensitive. Is there anything I can use to make them more sensitive? Durex lube with warming sensation does nothing. Can somebody give me advice as to what the cause is + what remedy I could use. Dr. has given both of us a clean bill of health.

the loss of sensitivity may be attributed to decreased hormone levels. in this sense, a visit to the gynae and a bloodtest will be able to confirm this and proper treatment provided

3
Posted by: jim | 2011/01/09

60 is a bit young to stop doing it !

Think positive ....

Reply to jim
Posted by: Joe | 2011/01/07

Wow i applaud you...61 and still doing the nasty.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/07

Reply to sexologist