Question
Posted by: Lize | 2010/09/20

sensitive/painful scalp

I have always had a sensitive scalp but recently it has started to be painful. It is not a headache and the pain is around the top section of my scalp only (from the forehead). Also at times after I''ve washed my hair it remains oily around the area that is more sensitive or painful. I have tried using different shampoos but has not improved. Could this be a symptom of anything else that could be wrong.

Hallo Lize
You could have a dermatitis of the scalp or a fungus infection. Please let your doctor have a look at the skin as treament will depend on the cause.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Hallo Lize