Posted by: Rock | 2012-06-27

sensitive veins

For the past week I have experience a problem with my right leg, just above the knee. Has this strange sensation almost as if that part is sleepy. I also tend to experience slight pain in my right hip area and slight sensitiveness in my right big toe. Have been to physio who checked out my back spinal and she says its not back related but maybe a vein that could be slightly damaged. have exercise to help improve.Please give me your advise

Kind Regards

I am unsure about the theory that a vein is the cause for your discomfort. I suggest that you consult a doctor for x-rays of your lower back, hip and knee joint. Loss of sensation or numbness is normally an indication of nerve impinchment.