Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2012/07/23

sensitive skin

Why does the area inside the labia get so sensitive and tear all the tiem, even when washing?

Without more details I can't say. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

3

Posted by: Faith | 2012/07/23

Yes, try all the above and also be very gentle when washing, drying and wiping and also try not scratch, this will make it feel worse.

Reply to Faith
Posted by: Pamela | 2012/07/23

Could be a number of things. Maybe the soap youre using, the toilet paper, the bubble bath stuff, innocent infection or STI. At best change soaps etc .... use disinfectant cream e.g. germalene, bactroban (exterior only). At worst let a gynae take swabs and get treatment.

Reply to Pamela