Posted by: Ocean | 2009-04-03

sensitive penis head and anxiety

I am a 31 year old uncircumcised man.
I have never had any problems having good sex.

Recently I discovered that the head of my penis is extremely sensitive, so much that it takes huge amount of concentration and self control not to come shortly after penetration.

My wife and I went through a lot of marital trouble a year ago and a lot of hurtful things was said to each other.
She referred to my penis as a " small" .
This damaged my ego and self esteem tremendously.

These tow factors combined is putting a lot of strain on our sex life.

Please advise.

You dont say if you have been recntly circumcised or if this was done in childhood. The head of the penis becomes HYpersensitive after a corcumcision as its covering is now gone- this last a few years and then the sensitivity reduces to the point that circumcised men are often less sensitive than their uncircumcised counterparts. If the above is not the case and the head has recently become very sensitive - its probably due to psychological causes. The most common cause of early ejaculation in relationships is ree too early because you sentment. You ejaculate too early because subconsciously you want to deny her sex due to anger and resentment. See a sex therapist

Posted by: JM | 2009-04-12

Circumcision will cure your issue for good. You can bet your friend' s husband is getting a lot more sex these days too. Look what you are missing out on.... What WJA is saying only works for maybe 1 in 20 uncut guys. Also, you will smell smegma most of the time when you do what he is saying. Are you sure you want to smell your penis all day long when your foreskin is pulled back? Circumcision is well worth it!

Reply to JM
Posted by: WJA | 2009-04-06

To help with the sensitive head, try auto-circumcision. This does NOT involve surgery. It is simply teaching your FS to remain retracted.

Over the next 2-3 weeks, for an additional hour a day, pull your FS back and keep it back. The goal is to achieve full and premanent retraction. This will help to desensitise the glans, it take about a month for the skin to thicken.

Once you reach a more comfortable level of sensitivity, you can return your FS to normal.

Find a level that is most comfortable.

Reply to WJA
Posted by: ocean | 2009-04-06

I have not been circumcised, a friend' s husband had the same problem and according to her his sensitivity went down a lot after he had the snip.

Reply to ocean