Question
Posted by: Tonette | 2011/03/28

Sensitive patch

I have a patch on the left lower part of my back that is extremely sensitive to touch and constantly feels like it''s " crawling" . The skin doesn''t look any different than the rest of the skin on my back.
It almost feels as if the nerves in that area is on steroids especially if someone touches me on that spot! Please help!

Hallo Tonette
You could have a trigger point in a muscle that irritates the nerve in the area. Please let a physiotherapist have a look. It could also be caused by a nerve pinching due to disc damage of the spine. This however usually cause muscle symptoms too - like weakness or needles and pins.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/28

Hallo Tonette