Question
Posted by: Nkosinathi | 2012/02/14

Sensitive nipples. wife not want them touched.

My wife frustrates me so much for not wanting me to touch her nipples especially during foreplay period and this has been in this way ever since we got married. It is difficult even to touch her even if just seated together. She jumps up or cover her breast when I approaching her and aware that I might bump myself on her breast.

I found it strange with her because I never experienced before.

What could be the problem? Could I suggest that she visits a specialist or how best should I approach this 10 year long challenge? She is 45 years old.

maybe start by asking her why she does not like to have her nipples touched. once identified you can establish if it is a value that she holds or an actual problem that needs an intervention by a therapist

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/02/16

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Same boat | 2012/02/14

@ Nkosinathi

I''ve experienced the same problem as your wife but not for that long, and I''m also 45. My breasts were even firm and sensitive as if I''m pregnant. During my gynae''s routine visits last month I mentioned this so he told me it is water retention commonly associated with menstruation, but in older women it''s associated with menopause. He prescribed some tablets which actually helped.

Please encourage wifey to visit her doctor or gynae.

Reply to Same boat
Posted by: Nats | 2012/02/14

I think she should go and see someone. That doesn''t sound normal I know the nipples are very sensitive when on your perios but you say that it is always sensitive. Or the other thing it might be that she just really doesn''t like them being touched. Or maybe you are being too hard and it''s hurting her try and be very gentle?

Just some thoughts :o)

Reply to Nats