Question
Posted by: Jay | 2008/10/22

Sensitive Lump near anus

I have a lump, midway between my anus and testicle sack, and closer to the left inner but cheek. It is very sensitive, when I walk, cos my jocks chaff on it, and also when I touch it.

I am out at sea, no where close to a doctor. I will only come ashore in 4 weeks time. How can I treat it? I have anti-bacterial medicine, that you use against athletes foot, can I use this?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Jay
I am a probiotics expert, perhaps you should ask the Health-24 Doc.
Hopefully it is just a boil/bad pimple and will resolve. No harm in trying the medication you have, not sure it will work.
Unfortunately you seem to have little option?