Posted by: Max | 2009-01-08

sensitive lower spine

I like it when my wife scratches softly on my back/spine. I get very relaxed + even sleepy. But when she gets to the lower part of my spine from just below the line of my kidneys to the very bottom it becomes very sensitive in an erotic way. I get an instant erection when she goes there + within 3-4 mins. I cum. I' ve never told her, so when I' m horny + she' s not in the mood I let her scratch me there + without her even knowing it she gives me an orgasm. What is the reason for this erotic sensitivity? I' ve tried it with her but it doesn' t do the same.

There are 2 stimulation pathways that lead to an erection. The first is directly from the brain to the penis and is responsible for the erections you get when you think erotic thoughts. The other pathway is the direct effect of genital stimulation – this pathway goes mostly though a spinal reflex – ie goes from the penis to the spine and then straight back to the genitals – this is what produces the erection is the genitals are touched. The so called erogenous zones below the navel, also go through this pathway. The small of the back is also an erogenous zone. Yours seems to be exceptionally sensitive – you are a very lucky man indeed

Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-08

Good luck to you as I' ve never heard of someone actually having an orgasm from a back scratch/tickle.However,after my spinal fusion I had an area at the base of my spine running across my back which if touched was extremely sexual.I think it was just the nerve endings that were extremely " sensitive"  after the op.It only lasted a week or two.... sob sob

Reply to Sg