Question
Posted by: Sensitive | 2008/06/08

Sensitive issue

This is a sensitive issue for me, but I really hope that you will be able and willing to assist...

I am uncircumsised and the tip of my penis glans (the small hole) is extremely sensitive, and this is also affecting my sexual life. It has always been that way.

Is there anything I can do to better this? Like use a cream or something? Is it furthermore abnormal?

Would REALLY appreciate your help!

Thank you.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a urologist, in order to have a full examination done, as it is possible that you have a permanent infection in the tip of your penis. Depending on your diagnosis, it can be an abnormal condition.

Kind regards