Question
Posted by: BRUCE | 2009/07/16

SENSITIVE FORESKIN.

HI

COULD YOU ASSIST ME PLEASE, I HAVE A VERY SENSITIVE, WEEK FORESKIN. IT BREAKS AND TEARS VERY EASILY DURING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE IF NOT LUBRICATED WELL ENOUGH.
IT CAN ALSO REMIAN RED FOR A FEW HOURS AFTER SEX. IF IT IS TORN IT NORMALY HEELS WITH-IN A DAY OR TWO. IT CAN BE PAINFULL.

IS THIS NORMAL AND CAN YOU RECOOMEND SOME MEDICATION OR PERHAPS SOME OINTMENT TO STRENGTHEN IT.

THANKYOU.

sounds like your foreskin is too tight- see your doc about it. It does not have to lead to a circumcision - there are ways of loosening the foresking without cutting it off.

4
Posted by: shane | 2009/07/20

not the doc is not keen on circumcision...its an healthier option.
what a shame

Reply to shane
Posted by: JJ | 2009/07/20

Bruce and Greek God. Its time to face reality. DO NOT start using the steroid creams or ointment as this will affect you much later in life as it thins out the skin. If you think you have tearing problems now, wait till you are over 50 or 60. These thin tears will not stop at all. Circumcision is the only answer. Been there, had it done. As for the head too big for the foreskin, be glad its not the other way round where your foreskin has prevented your glans from growing the way it should. Guys, like you, I was terrified, but when faced with the music, I decided I had no choice. Why, the tearing would not stop, it interfered with my and my wife' s sex lives and forced us to always use condoms. Not good. Once done, I realized just how great sex really could be. My staying power was much better, the overall sensitivity went away on the glans and I can only say, sex and the feelings were much more intense. Since my circumcision, my wife also has multiple orgasms and states that it feels way superior as compared to me being uncircumcised. There is no more smelling as what I had when retracting my foreskin and certainly it looks way better too according to my wife. So for what it is worth, circumcision has been the best thing that ever happened to my and my wife' s sex lives. I have been watching these naysayers here for a while. None of them can speak of experience and at the end of the day, do you want to have foreskin problems for the rest of your life, or do you want to get rid of the problem once and for all? Think about it?? Its well worth losing that foreskin. Besides, the health benefits are not even in this at this time. You deserve the best sex you can get and give to your significant other. Good luck to you both!

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Greek God | 2009/07/16

Well helo!
At least you have asked a question close to my heart.
I also have the same problem &  am worried ( have to have circumsision,
It looks like the head is too big for the foreskin &  cannot even pull it back when fully erect. What now?

Reply to Greek God
Posted by: BRUCE | 2009/07/16

ANYTHING TO STRENGHEN IT. ANY OINTMENT OR CREAM ?

Reply to BRUCE