Question
Posted by: Carol | 2010/08/20

sensitive elbow area

Hi, I am not sure whether it would be best to take medication or see an orthopaedic surgeon with regards to my ''inner'' elbow. I have previously suffered from tennis elbow and my doc recommended I use a ortho-strap (especially when I play squash). My elbow aches more after a heroic 2 hours of ironing. The ache eventually subside but when I touch the area it''s eina ... please advise. PS the last time my doc said that there could be a little bleeding occurring in the tendons ..

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Pain at the medial side of the elbow could be due to a "golfer's elbow" it is similiar to a tennis elbow but on the inner or medial side. You may start with anti-inflammatory medication and next step would be to see an orthopedic surgeon who would more than likely give you a cortisone injection into the affected area.

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/08/24

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum