Question
Posted by: Ray | 2012/04/08

Sensitive &  dehydrated skin

Hi Doc, can u recommend a dermatologist in the orange grove/Norwood (johannesburg) area, have been suffering from sensitiivity, redness,dehydration for a few yrs,also think my skin barrier might be compromised, i have tried just about everything, might need to see a dermatologist to properly treat my concern, thanks

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ray, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to go to the Dermatology Society webpage: http://www.dermatology.co.za/ to find the closest doctor to you.

4
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/04/17

Hi Ray, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert
Posted by: SdR | 2012/04/10

Use sunscreen every day and drink a lot of water (2 litres a day). Try the Eucerin range of skin care products for sensitive skin.

Reply to SdR
Posted by: Dawn | 2012/04/10

Drink more water. Take a lot of Vitamin C, a good one, you probably need at least 2000mg per day. Exercise every day. Alcohol, cigarettes and caffeine dry out the skin.

Reply to Dawn
Posted by: Michelle Armstrong | 2012/04/09

Have you tried Eucerin (5% Urea) face Cream.
its the only product that works for my dry &  sensitve skin

Reply to Michelle Armstrong