Question
Posted by: Linda | 2010/05/07

Sensation and mastrubation

I don''t get good sensation from oral stimulation on my clitoris, it is as if it is a bit numb. Could this be because the way I use to mastrubate? I work a bit hard with my self when I mastrubate. When my b/f gives me oral I don''t reach an orgasm. What can I do, it feel if i am missing out on orgasms.

It may be that you have become accustomed to more intense stimulation and need to resensitise yourself - focus on the sensations in your clitoris, ask him to periodically explore sucking air away just above your clitoris - this gives a cool sensation and should help you to connect with the sensations. YOu may also ask him not to shave - gentle application of facial hair around the clitoris can add friction. Adding additional factors that enhance arousal may also help - using fantasy or other forms of stimulation (e.g. playing with your breasts/nipples) may also enhance the experience. ALso consider other things that could contribute to a lessening of sensation: if you are on medication or have consumed too much alcohol, this could interfere with arousal and orgasm it could mean that more intense stimulation is required, if you are self conscious, or not directing him to what is pleasurable the stimulation will not be as good...

Claire
SASHA

8
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/08

Yes Boomsie, I get your drift hence the referal to help this girl. Good advice I imagine, and I am sure that if she follows it she will be hopping.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/08

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/05/08

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Linda | 2010/05/07

You don''t understand my quistion. I seem to not orasim with oral because I play so hard with myself. Can it be changed. and for the spell check, get a life. I need advice from the doc or a pesone with a IQ above 100

Reply to Linda
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/05/07

oldster...you sound as if you know me lol
anyway, linda.
i used to masturbate as well, and for some reason also felt numb,so i used something with a rough edge and some lubrication, it took about 5 to 10 minutes and then i was screaming with pleasure! and that all bymyself. since the husband is there, and he realy is good, i dont need to help myself anymore, he can just skip one day without shaving and then go down on me, its rough and ..ooohhh believe me..
but i can suggest you buy a bottle of play , the " feel"  lubrication, get it at clicks or pharmacies, and use alot and evn use 2 or 3fingers, circle it clockwise around your clit, fast , then slow, tap it a few times, and rub like crazy and you will experience fun! fun! fun!

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Egg | 2010/05/07

Attention: Spellcheck

1. Spellcheck is spelled " Spell check"  and not " Spellcheck" 
2. At the beginning of a sentence you must start with a capital letter " First"  and not " first" 
3. So if you are trying to be clever you failed!

Reply to Egg
Posted by: spellcheck | 2010/05/07

first learn how to spell ORAL....

Reply to spellcheck
Posted by: Oldster. | 2010/05/07

What do you say Boomsie ? You have been around the block so I imagine you will be able tio help this girl ?

Reply to Oldster.