Posted by: jen | 2009-01-26

have you hward of sensa &  can you shed some light on this diet option.

Dear Jen
I must admit that I have not yet heard about "sensa" - is it a diet or a slimming pill or a combination of the 2??? At least 2 new diets or slimming products are launched every week!, but you can judge for yourself a) if the diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. Also keep in mind that very rapid weight loss will lead to rapid regain once you stop using an unbalanced diet.