Question
Posted by: Guy | 2009/12/15

Semi-Hard/Semi Erection

I' m 28 years old, why is it that now and then when i want to make love to g/f im getting a semi-erection, especially in the second round, if i want to penetrate her you find that its not hard enough, please help.

It is absolutely normal that the penis is beginning to return to its softer state after you have ejaculated - the second round as I understand it means that in all likelihood you have already ejaculated. It sounds, however, that you have some softness at other times too...? It is worth having a check up with a doctor just to make sure that your health is okay first, even though you are young and so the chances are good that you are healthy; it's really worth just making sure because the POSSIBLE reasons for this are life threatening (e.g. diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease). If your health is fine, then I wonder if you are maybe worrying about your performance (and not as connected with the feelings you are experiencing; more 'watching' to see how you are doing)? If you get hard erections when you wake in the morning or during masturbation, then this another sign that it is the situation that makes the difference. Have the check up first, once you have a clean bill of health, then post on the site again and we can try to assist you do address the psychological aspects that might be reducing your arousal during sex.

3
Posted by: Guy | 2009/12/15

Doctor Please reply

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Lady man | 2009/12/15

I will leave this one for the girls to answer.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/12/15

Reply to Sexologist