Question
Posted by: Jamila | 2010/08/20

semen swallow- sexologist please

I read in a health magazine that semen swallowing is good for skin, wrinkles. Please advice.

I have had this question several times in the past, so it clearly is becoming an urban legend. Assuming that the man has no infections/disease, swallowing semen is not likely to cause harm. It's nutritional and health benefits however are very limited due to the quantity of protein etc in each ejaculate. The semen is composed of a range of secretions including enzymes, fructose, other other ingredients necessary to keep the spermatazoa alive. I am not a beauty specialist, so I don't know whether these ingredients are good for skin care, but what I do know is that the quantities are quite limited. I agree with what one of the other respondents said, if you want to swallow (and consider it safe to do so from a sexual health perspective), then fine, but don't do it for it's potential benefits on your skin.

Claire - SASHA

5
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/21

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Theo | 2010/08/20

Look at the sex workers to see whether their skin is "  good for skin, wrinkles" .

Swallow because you want to not because you expect your sking to be good and wrinkles free.

Reply to Theo
Posted by: Guy | 2010/08/20

That''s very true Jamilla but you gonna have to swallow a lot of semen to see any considirable changes. In what magazine did yo see the article, maybe i can get the wife a copy

Reply to Guy
Posted by: lady #1 | 2010/08/20

pls refer to thread 480 for all comments and experts advice
thanks

Reply to lady #1
Posted by: jizzplease | 2010/08/20

yes it is keep on swallowing. one cup in the morning and one in the night.

Reply to jizzplease