Question
Posted by: Uninim | 2012-10-11

Semen leakage through testcles

I 30 M. I found since few days that my undergarment keeping wet around pubuc area. Now I found thats at the bottom of right testicle there is some leakage of sticky fluid. M worried plz suggest me.

I suggest that you examine your scrotum with a mirror to see if there is any sore/skin condition you were not aware of. It is not likely to be a leaking testicle, but may be a discharge from your penis or sore on skin.

Claire. - SASHA

3
Posted by: bbbhhhh | 2012-10-26

i think the thing that can stop semen leakage is ADU drugs i have used it and i don,t experience semen leakage again, i even sex more that hour/// contact dr at indianspell@yahoo.com to get your own

Reply to bbbhhhh
Posted by: billy | 2012-10-12

I think that you must be the first man I have heard ot that have a leakage out of his testicals, please dont go and see your docter, he might laugh himself to death
I think it is pre cum leaking from your penis and make your undergarment wet.

Reply to billy
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-10-12

Claire. - SASHA

Reply to sexologist