Posted by: Joey | 2009-04-20

Semen Fear

I have a problem when it comes to masturbation. I don' t like to masturbate because I am afraid of getting semen on my hands. I masturbate at the toilet and immediately hop into the shower. I would like to be more comfortable with masturbation and semen. Any suggestions? Is semen harmful if it gets on you? How should I " clean up"  afterwards if I don' t want to use the toilet? Thank you!

Negative feelings associated with normal body fluids, like semen, are sometimes linked to negative messages received very early in childhood – during the ‘potty training’ stage. Semen is a perfectly clean, normal body secretion and is not harmful at all. Masturbation is a wonderful opportunity to slowly and sensuously explore what feels good / pleasurable for you. After ejaculation, simply clean the semen up with some tissues or have a damp cloth at hand. Sexual assignments designed to help you become are comfortable with your body may be usefully. Go to the SASHA website – and click on ‘Sexual Assignments’.
Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association:

Posted by: pp | 2009-04-21

Joey,dont listen to what Bozo said, semen is harmful, only if it get inside a woman, then you make a baby. But there is nothing wrong with it, you can even lick it and nothing willl happen, it comes out of your body, so dont be scared about it. Lay on your bed and put a towel over you, mastrubate and cum on the towel, clean yourself and put the towel in the washing, I promise you nothing will happen.Enjoy yourself.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Bozo | 2009-04-21

Ja semen is like acid on the skin, it will burn your skin.
Use Moterbike gloves when you masterbate.

Reply to Bozo