Question
Posted by: Joey | 2009-12-02

Semen and Masturbation

Hi I have two questions:
1) How can I masturbate longer? I know start and stop and stuff but can still only last like 7 minutes.
2)It may sound silly but I' m nervous about getting my own semen on my hands so I never finish in the position I would like to. What do I do if I do get it on my hands?

start stop is the only real way to do this - you can find more information under tantric sexual techniques ( do a google) but they are all based on the start stop philosophy - semen on your hands? wash it off

4
Posted by: Koos | 2009-12-06

U will get hair growing on the palms of your hands from semen. And stop jerking off or u will go blind.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Top Cat | 2009-12-03

Ask your mom to give you a wristy then your hans will stay clean

Reply to Top Cat
Posted by: pp | 2009-12-03

To last longer is to take it very slow,and semen is not acid ,it will do nothing,you can even take an tast of it.

Reply to pp
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-12-03

Reply to sexologist