Question
Posted by: Hopeful | 2012/06/01

Semen analysis

Hi again

Ok, so semen analysis said that (and I am quoting urologist) there are lots of swimmers that are moving well. But only 5 percent are mature sperm. Apparently this should be 13 percent? How difficult will this make it for us to get pregnant?My gynea said I''m very fertile. We are 34 yrs old. Thanks

Dear hopeful

Having a 5% mature sperm or normal sperm would certainly contribute to having difficulty in conceiving but it is not impossible to conceive. This may however take longer, and if you are having difficulty for more than a year of trying to conceive than you should consider going for artificial insemination.

Answered by: Dr Y.M.DASOO

1
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012/06/09

Dear hopeful

Answered by: Dr Y.M.DASOO

Reply to Fertility Expert