Question
Posted by: Mwaa | 2012/06/06

Semen

I had my Lap done and I healed and the dr did nt find any endeometriosis and my tubes are fine. However he said I had a bad infection on my womb and even showed me pictures. I asked him what could be the cause of this he told me its from sex and I was puzzled and he implied that my patners sperms are giving me this infection. I have many unanswered questions and now Im scared to sleep with my patner cause of the so called infection.

Deat Mwaa,

It is definitely possible for a women to be allergic to her partner's sperm and can experience a range of allergic reactions to it, including infections.

It is treatable and also avoidable using condoms.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/07

Deat Mwaa,

Reply to sexologist