Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/03/28

semen

my hubby seems to have developed a taste for semen, he gives me oral after he ejaculates in me, this arouses him for a 2nd round,he even likes cumming on me and licking it off, this seems a bit weird for me now because most men wont even kiss after a bj, he likes me to hold the load in my mouth and put it in his mouth, he just says its very erotic. I dont mind this new fetish of his too much, but certain things like shaving pubes and semen tasting are seeming a bit gay, but he assures me its nothing like that, just some spice in our marriage. We are married 17 years now, and this semen eating and pube shaving only started about a year ago, at first I thought it was just to see what it was like, but it happens more and more. He likes to watch me with my vibrator while he masturbates on me, and all these things which are fun, but also a bit abnormal, should I put a stop to these things, are they dangerous, i.e leading to sometething more bazaar, opinions please

No they are not bizarre - we just don't often talk about the range of things that can turn some people on...this range is huge and some things may be problematic, but others not. The current activity is not in itself dangerous, there is no need to put a stop to them if you are comfortable with them. If he continues to explore what excites him and this does progress to things that you do not like then it's important that you tell him and stop it if necessary.

3
Posted by: James | 2012/03/28

There is nothing wrong with it. I like it to and I have no sexual feelings for any man. Just a fetish!

Reply to James
Posted by: Jesse | 2012/03/28

U guys should make a porn movie. Thanks for spoiling my breakfast by the way, i''ll never have yogurt ever again.

Reply to Jesse
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/03/28

Reply to Sexologist