Posted by: question | 2011-08-29

Hi i was just wondering is it normal for the semen of the men after sex to kind of come out again, me and hubby are trying to fall pregant for a year now, and every time we have sex its as if the semen dont go in far enough, theres always a little bit coming out... is this normal?

Quite normal. Enough stays in to allow you to conceive. See your gynae to check if there is another problem.

Posted by: QUESTION | 2011-08-31

Thank you, ill definetly take your advice, was just worried if its normal , glad to hear that it is. have a nice day

Posted by: Momof3 | 2011-08-30

Semen will always run out. But dont worry with ejaculation it does squirt in high enough. Just relax &  have fun. Laying down on your back for awhile after intercourse is good too. Dont have sex too often try 2x a week -so no pressure to allow sperm to build up again. I have 3 sons and which where conceived in all positions :)
It does take a year sometimes to fall pregnant especially if you where on the pill before. just give it time. they key is to relax.

Reply to Momof3