Posted by: Zainab | 2012-11-28

semelia fat burner

I have read something about this bean which supposedly assists in losing weight. Do you possibly have some more info e.g. is it safe to use and does it really work

Dear Zainab
From what I can gather, Semelia is a nut that has laxative properties and may even cause diarrhoea. Please be careful not to use over-the-counter weightloss products that cause a string of negative side-effects and may not cause actual weightloss (fat), but just make you lose water which will make you weigh less, but can lead to dehydration and electrolyte imbalances. Once you drink liquid again, the weight returns.
Take care

Sannie probably meant 3 weeks. Could be a typing error. Go easy guys !

Posted by: Nan | 2016-01-23

I leave on Cape Town is there a place I can buy this here

Reply to Nan | 2 comments (hide)

Send me an email.

Hi I am also thinking about taking the seed but wanted to know if it would affect my contraception in any way. I take the 2 month injection. Does anybody have any info on that. Need to know urgently. Thanks

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Hi there ...I have chronic illness and take chronic medication daily ....I would like to know if I can use the nut....are there any side effects

Posted by: faheema | 2015-09-02

Hey i want to loose kind of 20 pounds ..does this semelia seed really works and if it works i want to know if i stop taking it will i re-gain the weight back??

Reply to faheema

hi I have never used the seed,but one of my colleaques who was obese is on it and looks amazing!!!...guess it works!

Posted by: Vanessa | 2015-06-29

Hi Sannie you say you using the product for 2 months but had diarrhoea for the first 3 mnths..doesnt add up!!..

Reply to Vanessa

This seed definitely works, my dr used it and actually referred me to it.

Posted by: AJ | 2015-06-04

MOTHER OF 2 AND STILL HAVING THE BIG STOMACH if it works for that Iam in...try to eat more fruits especially bananas

Reply to AJ
Posted by: SADIYYA | 2015-06-02

Dieting...everyone is different, in every sence of the word. Be it fashion , music , style or even just our immune systems. The most gained from this safe and effective way of looseing unsightly, unhealth is simply to digest a herbal ,seed, nut. Depending on how our sysyems welcome a new comer, thats how results are takes two hands to wash......A cuorse of 48 quarters WILL COST YOU NO LESS THAN R550.....

Reply to SADIYYA | 1 comment (hide)

Im using this and i see the quarter seed in my stools sometimes is this normal?

Posted by: Maryanne | 2015-05-13

I have lost 7 kg in 5 months. This is truly amazing!

Reply to Maryanne | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2015-06-18

Hi Maryanne where can I get this?

Posted by: zing | 2015-05-07

Where can i buy it in Pretoria?

Reply to zing | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Heila de klerk | 2016-07-16

Where in Pretoria can i buy?

Posted by: Heila de klerk | 2016-07-16

Where in Pretoria can i buy?

Hi I have been using this seed for 4 days and have experienced no diarrhoea so far I have only lost 300g is it possible that I have a hormone problem of sorts?

What a bull*****er Sannie is. Using the product for 2 months but experienced diarrhoea & dehydration for 3 months. Go sell your crap somewhere else

Posted by: A Snyman | 2014-10-27

My sister is using this since March 2013 and she lost 20 kg toward September.Only negative thing is a very dry skin. She never ever lost more than 6kg's on a diet before.

Reply to A Snyman | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: AJ | 2015-06-04

Posted by: fufu | 2014-08-20

hi i want 2 knw wil i b able 2 conceive while taking dis seeds amelia

Reply to fufu

My skin has broken out badly and if anything my weight has increased not sure if this is due to dehydration

Hi. I wanted to know is it safe to use while breastfeeding?

ITS amazing! I have lost 13kgs on it!

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Hi, I am thinking about using this seed. Did you manange to keep the weight off after stopping it? Did you suffer from side effects? Thanks

Posted by: Sannie | 2013-01-22

I have been using the Nut for two months now and have lost 9kgs, I did experience the darrhoea and dehydration for the first three months however all that has passed and I am enjoying the weight loss and my body looks as if I am exercising. It did work wonders for me.

Reply to Sannie | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: Fozia | 2014-10-02

i want to know how much it cost for the 48 days and is your weight still down.

Hi Sannie - I have heard about this seed and wanted to know if you gained weight again after using it?

Hi sannie I am contemplating using the seed. Is it still working for you?