Posted by: Wondering | 2012-01-31

Hi, have you ever heard of Semelia, is it healthy and safe to take?

Dear Wondering
I must admit that I had not heard of the semelia nut before you mentioned it. After a quick Google search I can also not judge if this nut is safe for human consumption or not, and if it can in any way assist with weightloss. I will have to do a more in-depth search of the scientific literature, which will take time. If I find scientific proof that semelia can be used successfully and safely for weightloss, I promise to write a DietDoc Topic on this subject in a few weeks time when I have completed the food-drug interaction articles.

Posted by: Margs | 2012-05-08

is it safe? does it work?

Reply to Margs
Posted by: Payam | 2012-02-20

Prior to 1915 when the US had right free mreakt healthcare lacking the AMA being paid caught up putting sanctions on doctors and ruining struggle, the money the average worker was payed for one days work could pay for a year of healthcare. and for those who soothe couldn''t pay for it, there were plenty of charitys that roofed most of them.

Reply to Payam