Question
Posted by: termite | 2013/01/28

Sello does not exist,

he/she/it is nothing more than an internet troll. Seriously no one can be that stupid, can they?

14
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/30

I will never be defeated by the offspring of pigs. I am still standing Piggie piggie no ways. Simply put you guys are not happy with the black progress and your own status in life and you want to put the blame on the ANC. Go and marstubate pigs I believe you are good at skommoring in front of your laptops.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

No but you bent alright!!!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

I am full of myself and do not bent backwarks. There is no amount of pigs to pull me down. When they attack the ANC I will counter attack. If that takes an utter moron then Viva Utter Moron

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

That makes no sense whatsoever!

We are indeed dealing with an utter moron here!!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Laura I am indispensable and I can handle 20 pigs at the same time with you ofcourse being the latest one. I am full of myself and i dont bent backwards. Ignoring me will not send me elsewhere so get busy living and get busy dying either way i am here to stay

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Laura | 2013/01/29

Sello does exist for merely +- 5 posters who cannot resist responding to his drivel.

If you all ignored him he may go somewhere else to practise his typing skills. So please stop feeding his ignorance and dont respond to him.

Reply to Laura
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

You guys are nothing but pigs who as children were raised by pigs who oppressed our parents. Now the next generations are squaring up its now you versus us and there will never be peace between lions and man. We are here to reclaim the dignity, space and welath that was denied to our parents. If you call that racism then thats your interprettion. Whilst others loot and strike our likes will continue working hard for our businesses, send our children to universities and use the opportunities afforded to them optimally.

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/29

Talk about strikes, looting buggers and the mayhem ... too many to mention. and crime - I dont wanna go near there!

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Termite | 2013/01/29

Sello learn English...Loose is your mouth...lose is opposite of winning. No one cares about your political views, piss off and write for the anc on their website you maggot! Ignore this pekkie ou, all he is trying to do is incite racism..you dont have to incite it with me, I am already one and before 94 I was not one..you-|-holes made me one with all your whining, we want, we want..and how hard you are all done by..get over it moron!!!

Reply to Termite
Posted by: DWM | 2013/01/29

This is a corrupt government!

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Silly white boys who thought we were stupid to follow their dissenting views on our government. You loose.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/29

Sello is MT''s No 1 TROLL..

Reply to DH
Posted by: Termite | 2013/01/29

Yes, I am sure you are pekkie ou...

Reply to Termite
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Well well well - Termite thinks I am an internet troll. Let me tell you who I am once more. I am Sello the pig burster.

Reply to Sello