Question
Posted by: Observant | 2013/02/15

Sello and Whena the same person

253 254

10
Posted by: DWM | 2013/02/18

IGNORAMUS

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Amandla | 2013/02/18

hahahahah my man Sello

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Amandla
Posted by: Sello | 2013/02/18

Termite I am a hard working and faily successful citizen who works for a living. I work extremely hard. My last VAT contribution to SARS was in the region of R250k and I have created 16 new jobs just in this month only. So as you can see I am not a fat -|- that you want me to be. I do not believe for a minute that I am owed something by this government notwithstanding the 300 years of oppression that my forebearers had suffered umder the white rule. The only people who owes me is the family of the Foresyths that is sitting on my fathers land in Simonstown after we were forcibly removed from our land. There will never be peace between lions and man and this is the war I enjoy because there can be only one victor and history is on our side.

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Termite | 2013/02/18

Sello you are just some useless a hole who thinks because of his color he is owed everything...get off your fat-|-and work for a living like we do....moron!!

Reply to Termite
Posted by: Sello | 2013/02/15

Because you have implied that I do not have a brain simply becuase I hold a different point of view from yours and that to me is nothing less but a pig mentallity

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Whena | 2013/02/15

Sello and why would I be a pig?

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Sello | 2013/02/15

I am a black man that seeks real radical change and Whena is a pig

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Whena | 2013/02/15

Eish!! Bantu education

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Observant | 2013/02/15

U mean Sello your bi polar twin, how ironic that in both postings the exact same question about you''s being white is asked.

Reply to Observant
Posted by: Whena | 2013/02/15

Observant - no we are not the same person- I have a brain and can question the claptrap that the ANC spews forth. Sello on the other hand..........

Reply to Whena