Question
Posted by: DH | 2013/01/28

Sello and his drivel

Now who do you think is going to read your drivel...

4
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Leilla pardon me I will write as long as i deem fit to sort out the pigs. Whena yes crime is under control it was brought down by 7% last year. The army is functional because there has been no threat to our sovereignity. Our roads are in good condition and like anywhere else you will find potholes becuase of wear and tear. We have built new highways and repaired and expanded existing ones. Look at the works taking place on N1 and N2. In Cape Town look at R300 and the Hospital bend. There is a multi billion maitenance plan. Eskom has a plan for electricity although its costing consumers - this is one of the apartheid bad legacies. Education has produced graduates that are equiped. Ofcourse there are problems and these we are fixing on a daily bases. If SA was not functional we would not have had this conversation.

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Sello
Posted by: Leila | 2013/01/29

Actually, Sello, I wish your posts were not so long...

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Whena | 2013/01/29

Sello - so crime is under control? We have a fully functioning army? Our hospitals are first class? Our roads are in a good condition? Our national airline is making a profit? Our national electricity grid is 100% our posdtal service works?Our kids are getting a education that they can use? The standard of our university training is such that a degree means something to the outside world?

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Sello | 2013/01/29

Hahahahaha you sound like a loosing white boy. I told you before you are nothing but a poor white man who wants to blame the ANC for your misfortunes. You cant debate you just spread lies about the ANC and our government. Earlier i asked you to mention ANC corruption that you always talk about. You couldn''t and the reason for that???? only pigs know. Unlike you, i will not pretend that i am not reading your postings here. I will read them and i will counter them and expose you for what you are. I ask again where is the ANC corruption?

Reply to Sello