Question
Posted by: Woman | 2013/02/13

Sello, a question for you

Hi Sello,

I get that you are a strong, proud black man and that for you your political party is also part of your life. I just want to ask you something. Are you happy with the way the ANC is currently running the country? Which changes would you like to see the ANC make? Would you support the death penalty, for instance. What about infrastructure (roads, electricity, public services and transport) Are you accepting of the current situation, or would you like to see it change? What about corruption - would you like to see it change or does it not matter to you.

I am genuinely interested in your point of view :)

2
Posted by: DH | 2013/02/13

Just like it is always a 3rd force who loots and creates havoc during a march, it is never the party members!

Reply to DH
Posted by: Observer | 2013/02/13

My point of view of the Sello types

Sellos is what you would describe as one of the few fortunate black advantaged men of South Africa so of course he is happy with the way the ANC is currently running the country! If it wasn''t run the way it is run now he''d still be shacking like the majority, who are being kept in squaler like that by the very party they support!

As for corruption - WHAT corruption he''ll ask!?

Corruption is not committed by the ANC, its committed by individuals remember silly, and according to Sellos, although these Hi Profiled corruptionist who come from within the ANC, well they are not representative of the ANC, in other words Sellos would like you to believe that the ANC is not a corrupt organization.

Reply to Observer