Question
Posted by: lsusan | 2012-09-04

Selfmoord

Hello
''n Vriend van my man het probeer selfmoord pleeg en is nou in ''n koma.(Probeer hang) Hulle is baie goeie vriende. My man en die presoon se broer is ook beste vriende. Hoe kan ek my man help met die hartseer? Die geval het gister aand gebeur. en my man se beste vriend want sy jongste broer het ook selfmoord gepleeg.

There's nothing more helpful than making it clear that you care and feel sympathetic and are genuinely available whenever ( and ifever ) he wants to talk about this and how he feels about it. I'm not sure from your message whether it is the recently deceased man's younger brother who committed suicide, or your husband's brother, but either was its important to discuss. Your husband will be well aware of how terrible is the suffering a suicide causes to those who care about hm, something people approaching a suicide decision often ignore. Reactions are often complex, including sorrow of course, but also anger, and guilt ( why didn't he call me first ? )

1